Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
1. Michael Shannon
2. Russell Crowe
3. Kevin Costner
4. Henry Cavill
5. Antje Traue

m4st4 wrote:Image
Cute :)

RyanRises wrote:Everything DC does will always be in an attempt to tackle the Avengers.
Kinda like how everything Marvel has done is a a sad attempt to tackle, THE DARK KNIGHT, which will never happen. :batman:

Red Hood wrote:My idea for the sequel:
Even though Superman saved the world from General Zod, Superman is blamed for the damage during the final battle. He is a menace to society and he is being prosecuted by a man named Lex Luthor, who earned the respect of Metropolis' citizens.

I want to add Braniac into the story but IDK how.
yeah that would be very nice
I don't want the massive destruction to be gone or forgotten in the sequel
but I fear it will be :?

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
Red Hood wrote:My idea for the sequel:
Even though Superman saved the world from General Zod, Superman is blamed for the damage during the final battle. He is a menace to society and he is being prosecuted by a man named Lex Luthor, who earned the respect of Metropolis' citizens.

I want to add Braniac into the story but IDK how.
yeah that would be very nice
I don't want the massive destruction to be gone or forgotten in the sequel
but I fear it will be :?
Yeah, I mean we saw how at the end of Man of Steel...
Clark walked into a repaired Daily Planet like nothing ever happened.
So I think it will be forgotten about which is pretty typical in these movies. But it would be nice if they at least addressed the threat superman poses to the planet by bringing up the massive damage that was caused. And I'd like Lex to point out that Superman attracts danger to the planet since
he actually brought Zod to Earth. They could also allow a couple years between films to establish Clark at the daily planet. But the destruction caused in that film is literally like 10 years worth of repair.

Finally watched this trailer. So glad I didn't watch it back then because I absolutely loved the speech from Zod in the movie.

LOL at people saying it's going to be better than TDKR and TDK. :lol: :facepalm:

1. Crowe
2. Cavill
3. Shannon

lol those are the only ones that matter

Great character. Meloni did a great job (for what little screentime he was given).