Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
d4mi4n wrote:My bad: June 20!
That's not nearly as bad.

It's out on the 27th of June here :suicide:

shadow123 wrote:It's out on the 27th of June here :suicide:
no don't pull a George reeves :lol: .

Nomis1700 wrote:Still saying; Matt Damon.
or Jude Law.

didich wrote:700 Million is way too conservative. Think of this a pseudo-spni-off of The Dark Knight Saga, because that's how they're selling it and that's what the audience will think.

All my friends for example think Batman will appear at the end to link both 'verses. Every day it's harder to contain the laugh. :lol: :lol: :-D

Not that far fetched imo. I'm a believer tough. :JGLface: :batface:

I have to wait until the end of August for Into Darkness but will be watching MoS on June 13th. 8-)

natalie wrote:I have to wait until the end of August for Into Darkness but will be watching MoS on June 13th. 8-)
thats the sprit

natalie wrote:I have to wait until the end of August for Into Darkness but will be watching MoS on June 13th. 8-)
Similar here. MoS comes the 17th but STID doesn't come until late July.
yogamble wrote:
didich wrote:700 Million is way too conservative. Think of this a pseudo-spni-off of The Dark Knight Saga, because that's how they're selling it and that's what the audience will think.

All my friends for example think Batman will appear at the end to link both 'verses. Every day it's harder to contain the laugh. :lol: :lol: :-D

Not that far fetched imo. I'm a believer tough. :JGLface: :batface:
Well, maybe is many people ask for a JL movie with CB the executives think about the possibility as something good and try to make it possible.