Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the_red_ninja wrote:I really liked this role. Just the right mini hero-arc to illustrate that humans are not completely helpless.
My thoughts exactly.

People who say that flashbacks were hard to follow are either dumb or don't know how to express the exact wrongness of Goyer's script.

4N Legend wrote:Dammit Snyder, give us the director's cut. The original THREE HOUR MAN OF STEEL

m4st4 wrote:
4N Legend wrote:Dammit Snyder, give us the director's cut. The original THREE HOUR MAN OF STEEL

I just discovered this wonderful forum though :(

So October release confirmed?

Got bored today, made this :)

4N Legend wrote: I just discovered this wonderful forum though :(
Welcome to the forums.

m4st4 wrote:People who say that flashbacks were hard to follow are either dumb or don't know how to express the exact wrongness of Goyer's script.
They were not hard to follow, they were just completely unnecessary

m4st4 wrote:People who say that flashbacks were hard to follow are either dumb or don't know how to express the exact wrongness of Goyer's script.
I'm glad a non-linear storyline was used, I just didn't like how the flashbacks were spread all over the place, because it began to affect my perception of what was going on. But that's only my one main criticism of the film.

I haven't read criticism about not being easy to follow, but more because of the difference of pace between the acts