Zack Snyder's Direction of Man of Steel

Discussion of the Superman reboot produced by Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas.
Snyder doing as much in-camera as he can, that's great! Everything looks stunning thus far!!

Nomis1700 wrote:Snyder doing as much in-camera as he can, that's great! Everything looks stunning thus far!!
That's what worries me. it's usually all style with him and no substance so....I hope Nolan can reign him in but just to be safe i'll keep my expectations somewhere in the middle because i don't want to be disappointed by this.....

Batfan175 wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:Snyder doing as much in-camera as he can, that's great! Everything looks stunning thus far!!
That's what worries me. it's usually all style with him and no substance so....I hope Nolan can reign him in but just to be safe i'll keep my expectations somewhere in the middle because i don't want to be disappointed by this.....
So that means this film will have substance and style? I think so. The story is provided by Goyer, help from Nolan combined with Snyders style, yeah, I think there will be substance :D