Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Costner always comes off as the sensitive hero type. Some might argue it's this virtue of the man that makes him the boss that he is. I like to think Costner's portrayal of heroes is pretty much how he is in the real world out6side of films. Wyatt Earp, Robin Hood, Dances with Wolves. In each piece he plays the hero with a sensitive side. This doesn't make his portrayal "gay", just more human imo.

yogamble wrote:Costner always comes off as the sensitive hero type. Some might argue it's this virtue of the man that makes him the boss that he is. I like to think Costner's portrayal of heroes is pretty much how he is in the real world out6side of films. Wyatt Earp, Robin Hood, Dances with Wolves. In each piece he plays the hero with a sensitive side. This doesn't make his portrayal "gay", just more human imo.
he dies.
Brave New World

Justice League needs to be in the vein of the New 52 Origin story. But we can replace Aquaman with Martian Manhunter.

yogamble wrote:Costner always comes off as the sensitive hero type. Some might argue it's this virtue of the man that makes him the boss that he is. I like to think Costner's portrayal of heroes is pretty much how he is in the real world out6side of films. Wyatt Earp, Robin Hood, Dances with Wolves. In each piece he plays the hero with a sensitive side. This doesn't make his portrayal "gay", just more human imo.
Sensitive?

Man of Steel has not yet garnered enough online attention (outside of movie sites etc.) for any MoS memes to actually exist yet. This thread won't be relevant until a month or two before the films release, and that's assuming a trailer screencap or set photo will ignite an online trend. (Although, in this world of forced memes, that will almost certainly happen.)
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on August 20th, 2012, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jean-Claude Van Damm.

solo2001 wrote:Man of Steel has not yet garnered enough online attention (outside of movie sites etc.) for any MoS memes to actually exist yet. This thread won't be relevant for a year or so.
mine on the top of the page is pretty funny.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Man of Steel has not yet garnered enough online attention (outside of movie sites etc.) for any MoS memes to actually exist yet. This thread won't be relevant for a year or so.
mine on the first page is pretty funny.
That's an image macro, which anyone can make of literally anything. For example:
A meme implies online popularity, like the classic Inception comics were back in 2010.

solo2001 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: mine on the first page is pretty funny.
That's an image macro, which anyone can make of literally anything. For example:
A meme implies online popularity, like the classic Inception comics were back in 2010.
Sorry. I still like the meme.
Brave New World