Let's meet on Skype if possible...

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Alright since I have been very busy with my new job and school I need to know how to find other directors stills of locations to match with mine and possibly videos. I need some info. I will try to get on more frequently

Check your PM.

Yep, once you have dropbox and use that login (sent by nine through PM) look at some of the test footage I shot as well as some of the photos (more so the most recent photos/videos). If I recall you were just going to get the opening shot with the title, correct? So I'm assuming whatever place you pick to shoot that looks somewhat similar or even just gives off the same mood will work fine. Something kind of dingy and rough. (just my two cents)

Sorry if I sound like I'm taking over or telling people what to do (not my intention). I just wasn't sure if everyone knew how to do all that stuff and wanted to help.

I think I'm up for doing the effect for sure (unless objection, of course). I'll send an email or pm to #1fan and ask him to test the footage and maybe show it to us if he can (unless he's reading this already).

alright im not too tech savy on things i dont own
how do i make a skype?

google "skype" and click the first result (or find the first result with the word "download" on it). Find the page to download it, then download the free version. It should guide you through the rest of the process. Then maybe send your skype username to nine cause I think he knows how to add people to our group.

Everyone, #1fan has a skype account. Please send your accounts to him and ask for his.

I'm online on Skype, people. Status report from whoever is available.

It's this time once again for our Skype roll call.

I have both nineindowarrior and #1fan on Skype, but the time difference seems to be quite a problem! xD
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.