Let's meet on Skype if possible...

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Going online right now.

That's a wrap. I saw you online Erik, but it looks like we missed each other's messages. Next time!

If I'm needed for anything PM me. I don't pay attention to every post in this sub-forum. Thanks.

6AM (local time) is a pain in the ass for me.
I usualy work in the evening, which causes me to be asleep the most of the time in the morning. 6AM is in the middle of my sleeping time...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:6AM (local time) is a pain in the ass for me.
I usualy work in the evening, which causes me to be asleep the most of the time in the morning. 6AM is in the middle of my sleeping time...
It does look like we are on opposite sides of the timezones. What time would be convenient for you on Eastern time? Barring that, it might be a better idea for you to meet up with NothingButM since the timezone differences would be a lot safer for you.

TeddyBlass wrote:If I'm needed for anything PM me. I don't pay attention to every post in this sub-forum. Thanks.
I was contemplating on having temp audio for the edited temp footage, but I don't think it's necessary at this point. You're likely only going to get involved once the entire movie is done (if ever...), so I don't think you have much to worry about in the interim.

NothinButM and me usualy meet on Facebook. Last thing I heard was that he was going to modify the script of his segment a little. I am still waiting on that! :)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Yeah... I never got any word of his changes to the script. NothingbutM? Please let us know what the changes are.

Gahhhhh! I know, I know! I've dropped the ball on a couple things already with this project. My last final is tonight for my semester, and I'll be able to get on top of everything I'm behind on. Let me just get the stills and stuff uploaded first. I'll give you guys the alterations soon as well. :)

Running behind schedule. I'm out of town for a bit but I have the files with me that I need to upload. I'll do as soon I can dig them up. Just frameshots of the room thus far. I've been working on the modifications on the script as well, it won't take long to take care of both things. Talk to you guys soon.

NBM