Second Director's Meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Next meeting is at 10 P.M. EST (which is 3 A.M. GMT) this upcoming Monday.

If you want to attend. Add me on Skype under “nothinbutminer” and send me a message saying who you are. That way I can add you and direct you to the group conversation.

It would be great if Anita and xWhereAmI can attend in addition to the people who already previously attended. Anyone else who wants to come, that is definitely welcome.

Hope to see you there. Again, bring questions, concerns, and ideas to this meeting. Last one we went over a ton of stuff.

Also, we are going to set a time for when another meeting will occur. This one won't be a director's meeting, we want the producers and editors there as well. So post the time's when you are available to attend and we'll try to make a time that does it's best to suit everyones time restrictions.

NBM

Can't attend.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Can't attend.
What time on what day works for you Erik? So that we can start planning the next meeting.

10PM will be 4AM for me, so I guess about 2PM would be nice (that'll be 8PM for me).
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:10PM will be 4AM for me, so I guess about 2PM would be nice (that'll be 8PM for me).
Would a Sunday work for you? And it would be good for other people to put in their .02 in trying to get a meeting together.

Haha... 2 pm EST (oops... that's EDT) would be 2 am for me. haha

However, I am fine if I don't get to attend. I will just post to you guys what I want to get answered and then sync up the Tre Misfatti skype chat. I think if NothingbutM can go online later so I can sync up the skype chat... I'll get all the discussion you guys had (provided it's the same skype group chat!).

The idea with using the bookmarked/pinned Skype group conversation is so that anyone can go to the chatroom and drop messages in and others will eventually pick it up (as long as someone with a copy of the latest chat is online). It's the reason why i'm not entirely bothered by the crazy time differences we have. I think if we all make it a habit to go online on skype once in a while... we won't lose a beat.

Is it tomorrow? If so I will be having to use the skype app. Will it work for the meeting?

I would think so. I will probably go online as early as I can just to make sure I don't miss it.

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to film this weekend, I was originally planning on doing it tonight when I got home from school, but I just thought of another location that I think would work a lot better. One of my friend's cousins goes to his grandmas house a lot, and the area would be perfect (I think) for what we're looking for. The other locations I had in mind were really only somewhat older houses in a suburban neighborhood, I think this would look more real for our scenario. Both my friend and his cousin helped out with a school video project last year, so not only do I think this would be easier to work with, but they might also be able to help out in some way. I'll have to contact them before I do anything over there, but I can do that tonight and will wait and see. (Actually forgot where exactly it is, so need directions before I know where to go. But I definitely remember the look)

Just wanted to post this now so you knew before the meeting started about this whole situation.

To be honest, my personal view is that it wouldn't hurt to take a few snaps of the first place you had in mind so you (and us) have some frame of reference to go with. But, OK.