Director's Meeting

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
NothinButM wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:I am present
This upcoming weekend, what time are you free? Preferably around noonish for our Europe brothers.
Weekend depends on the actual times. If you can post the times in EDT, that would be easy for me to convert. :lol:

niniendowarrior wrote:Weekend depends on the actual times. If you can post the times in EDT, that would be easy for me to convert. :lol:
Noon my time would be 2 in the afternoon your time. How does that sound?

And where is xWhereAmIx? If one of the producers can PM some of the other essential personnel about this potential meeting, I would love you forever.

NothinButM wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote:Weekend depends on the actual times. If you can post the times in EDT, that would be easy for me to convert. :lol:
Noon my time would be 2 in the afternoon your time. How does that sound?

And where is xWhereAmIx? If one of the producers can PM some of the other essential personnel about this potential meeting, I would love you forever.
If it's 2 PM EDT, then that's 2 AM my time. :lol: It's okay if I don't make it. What's important is what's been decided. Chat logs or at least a run down of the discussion should suffice. Bookmarked Skype Chat logs are persistent, so that's one way of getting a logged discussion in. I'd be all for it.

niniendowarrior wrote:If it's 2 PM EDT, then that's 2 AM my time. :lol: It's okay if I don't make it. What's important is what's been decided. Chat logs or at least a run down of the discussion should suffice. Bookmarked Skype Chat logs are persistent, so that's one way of getting a logged discussion in. I'd be all for it.
Wow, damn. We have some really stretched out time schedules. As far as chat logs go, of course. I can do that. But before we get any chat going on to begin with, we need the other two directors to check in and get on the same page with this. We can make the meeting later if that helps anyone, say 10 EST so that it would be 10 in the morning for you.

Either way, I don't want to get ahead of myself. We just need to get a consensus.

Anytime Sundays are good for me. I live in California and I shouldn't stay up tooo late though (say, past 3am PDT) since I have a morning class now. :P

Though I can't do this weekend, I'm going to visit family for Labor Day.

just a little confused. I can't think of too much this weekend except work, which is only a few hours on the late afternoon/evening of CST. Before or after should work, and I have labor day, also.

movieman1005 wrote:just a little confused. I can't think of too much this weekend except work, which is only a few hours on the late afternoon/evening of CST. Before or after should work, and I have labor day, also.
Just trying to find a time and a day that would be suitable for everyone. What time can you usually sit down for a bit and chat online between directors? Would around 10 or 11 at night (your time) work for you? Little earlier or a little later?

I'm just throwing suggestions out there. Nothing is setup just yet.

I just think Skype chat logs work the best since if everyone is invited on the skype chat log and it's bookmarked for everyone, as long as two of the attendees eventually meet up online, the chats will get synced. So, personally, I'm not too concerned about the timings from where I stand. What's important is what all of you decide on.

NothinButM wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:just a little confused. I can't think of too much this weekend except work, which is only a few hours on the late afternoon/evening of CST. Before or after should work, and I have labor day, also.
Just trying to find a time and a day that would be suitable for everyone. What time can you usually sit down for a bit and chat online between directors? Would around 10 or 11 at night (your time) work for you? Little earlier or a little later?

I'm just throwing suggestions out there. Nothing is setup just yet.
You mean Saturday?

I'm down for what ever date, but I don't have a webcam or a skype account.

I'm in pacific time zone.

Sorry for not responding I have been busy at school. I am ready to film btw.