Production Areas

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
Hey guys,

Where are the production areas? I will be in the US from September 20th to October 13th. Maybe I can visit one of the sets? I'll be mostly in California, but we will tour the country, perhaps we can come over (me and a friend).

Greetings,
Erik
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I live in El Paso, Texas. It's dry and hot over here. Haha.

We might be getting the productions up at their locales once we get the details hashed out with myself and the other two directors.

It might be out of the way as far as where you're staying and visiting is concerned, but if you want to stop by for a Nolan Fans greet, that sounds great to me!

Let me know and I'll send you some info.

Oh! And by the way! I am more than likely going to be in California from the 23rd to around the 25th of September.

Anyways, talk to ya soon

NBM

Green Bay, Wisconsin

Well... what part of California do you prefer? I'm in South.

Hopefully you will like your stay here. Btw im in Cali.

There is actually a concert in El Paso when we're in the US while that I want to go to.
September 26th. If it's up to me, we combine that...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:There is actually a concert in El Paso when we're in the US while that I want to go to.
September 26th. If it's up to me, we combine that...
If you can make it, that would be awesome. That concert wouldn't be Skrillex, would it?

Ofcourse it is.