Cancelled?

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
I've just been reading the screenplay and this looks quite interesting. If you need a reason for the 3 people not getting the details of the crime right you can elaborate on the fact that the lady is stoned. The slime ball could've been drunk and the other one could have been the only one who had all the details correct. This allows you to change the story's of the 3 accounts enough so that the audience doesn't suspect that they are the same crime. - But it will still be believable that the stories could have been changed because 2 of them were under the influence of drugs. It would probably be best to keep the audience from knowing that until the end though because then they wouldn't suspect it was the same crime. The film could show them all taking lie detector tests and all of them telling the 'truth' but then an officer that is a main character in the film could realise at the end that it was the same crime. (narration/voice over of them telling another officer what actually happened whilst flashbacks are happening showing the real story (two of them taking drugs before the crime) and then showing the crime and the 3 people but in the same scene). Just a thought :)

brackets within brackets are too unstable :lol:

I'd like to help with producing, writing, and maybe even composing a score. If I were to do a score, allow me to learn what I need to, for example the keyboard, since the only instrument I play right now is the cello. I already have some ideas on the score, if I were to compose one.

LomDodge's idea is not bad. We need to rework the story anyway, because we are losing directors and stuff. I will definately discuss this with the other producers.

To Kyuubi: I'm affraid there is no writing job available anymore and for the score we already assigned Teddy. The only job we have left is directing a segment. For that, you will have to manage your own cast and crew to produce your segment.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Hey Erik,

I don't know if you ever sent any e-mails my way. I don't think I received any.

No I haven't
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:No I haven't
:lol:

... I found that funny.