Storyboarding

A collaborative project utilizing the many talents of the forums' aspiring filmmakers.
I dunno if storyboarding will be needed in this movie, but if it does, can I be assigned to that?

Again, its probably not needed since this is such a low-budget movie. But if it ever comes up. :D

We're not even there yet, chee! Slooooooow down! :lol:

niniendowarrior wrote:We're not even there yet, chee! Slooooooow down! :lol:
Yea, I know, just offering the services! :batface:

Nice drawings Chee:) Personally I think that storyboards limits the creativity on location :)

Jonas Agersø wrote:Nice drawings Chee:) Personally I think that storyboards limits the creativity on location :)
Yea, I don't like using them either. I hated how it was a requirement in my video and audio class.

chee wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Nice drawings Chee:) Personally I think that storyboards limits the creativity on location :)
Yea, I don't like using them either. I hated how it was a requirement in my video and audio class.
But you are good at it none the less :)

My brother uses storyboards a lot as it helps convey the story progression to his crew who are geographically apart. I find that it can work very well, so chee's services might be considered. But, we will have to see where this plot goes.

niniendowarrior wrote:My brother uses storyboards a lot as it helps convey the story progression to his crew who are geographically apart. I find that it can work very well, so chee's services might be considered. But, we will have to see where this plot goes.
I think it would be nice to have a story board about how the murder happened for real. We need 3 different video tapes (the scenes per group) in which the surrounding should be as much the same as possible. I think we can deffinately use one storyboard.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Storyboarding is very important, but it will have to be done with the individual directors of the group as well as myself.