Do the Dew

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
My favorite Mountain Dew flavors:
Regular
Dark Berry
Tropical (MW3 Promotional flavor)
Citrus Cherry/Game Fuel (Halo 3/WoW/MW3 promotional flavor)
Alliance Blue (WoW promotional flavor)

Did anyone get one of the green bat symbol shirts before they were gone?

DoubleD wrote:Did anyone get one of the green bat symbol shirts before they were gone?
I got one, but it hasn't arrived at my house yet. I also got a pretty sweet TDKR Mountain Dew display from a Pepsi vendor (I work at a drug store).

Damn, I drank so much Dark Berry Mountain Dew, I think my skeleton turned dark blue.

DoubleD wrote:Did anyone get one of the green bat symbol shirts before they were gone?
no, but i know someone who won an advanced screening to rises. a lucky one. :neutral:

In speaking of sweepstakes, when is the Gotham Rouges Merchandise drawing?

Mountain Dew poster for TDKR in Karachi, Pakistan. took this from a moving car so its very blurry. posters for movies or movie related stuff is very very rare here so this is a big deal for me.

i was checking to see if anyone is still doing the tdkr mountain dew contest. i was finally able to find a package with tdkr promotion and tried entering a code given, but it keeps saying it's not valid. the contest can't be over b/c i have till 8/12/12. i purchased the 12 pack, considering that's the only thing i could find. does anyone know where the codes are located at? is it on the can, the box, etc.? whatever code listed, it's not working. any help is appreciated.

Sarei88 wrote:i was checking to see if anyone is still doing the tdkr mountain dew contest. i was finally able to find a package with tdkr promotion and tried entering a code given, but it keeps saying it's not valid. the contest can't be over b/c i have till 8/12/12. i purchased the 12 pack, considering that's the only thing i could find. does anyone know where the codes are located at? is it on the can, the box, etc.? whatever code listed, it's not working. any help is appreciated.
I was but it's gotten hard to find any Mt Dew TDKR packaging in my area.