Do the Dew

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Just got my first case of TDKR Mountain Dew. Pretty cool. Thought it wouldnt be on selves yet but... :batface: I spotted the small bat logo on the side of the package 20 feet away. The promo code can't be entered till the 18. Wonder what cool prizes they will give away? Wonder how Dark Berry will taste, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice! Thought i would start a thread strictly for Mountain Dew and all the cool stuff they're doing and finding out which lucky members will win prizes. If this thread belongs elsewhere...my apologies.

Bring one in with you to the theaters.

DarkKnight23 wrote:Just got my first case of TDKR Mountain Dew. Pretty cool. Thought it wouldnt be on selves yet but... :batface: I spotted the small bat logo on the side of the package 20 feet away. The promo code can't be entered till the 18. Wonder what cool prizes they will give away? Wonder how Dark Berry will taste, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice! Thought i would start a thread strictly for Mountain Dew and all the cool stuff they're doing and finding out which lucky members will win prizes. If this thread belongs elsewhere...my apologies.
IIRC one of the top prizes is a copy of the TDKR script signed by Nolan :-D

07202012 wrote:Bring one in with you to the theaters.
Planned on it. 8-)

hotsauce32 wrote:
DarkKnight23 wrote:Just got my first case of TDKR Mountain Dew. Pretty cool. Thought it wouldnt be on selves yet but... :batface: I spotted the small bat logo on the side of the package 20 feet away. The promo code can't be entered till the 18. Wonder what cool prizes they will give away? Wonder how Dark Berry will taste, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice! Thought i would start a thread strictly for Mountain Dew and all the cool stuff they're doing and finding out which lucky members will win prizes. If this thread belongs elsewhere...my apologies.
Yea i wish

DarkKnight23 wrote:
hotsauce32 wrote:
Yea i wish
No, that is actually the real prize.

07202012 wrote:Bring one in with you to the theaters.
I'm not sure if theaters allow outside food and beverages because mine doesn't...