Do the Dew

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Based4Life wrote:
DarkKnight23 wrote: Yea i wish
No, that is actually the real prize.
:batface: You gotta be shittn me....thats even cooler than winning TDK ducati bk in 08! That grand prize isMINE

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/conten ... untain-dew
Cosmic Book News received a care package today from Mountain Dew, which included the news that fans can unlock never before seen footage from The Dark Knight Rises.

And teased was footage of the Batcave (see image below) with "trust us when we say the Batcave is awesome."

Starting this coming Monday, June 18th, The Dark Knight Rises Mountain Dew "Go Inside Gotham City" promotion begins at DewGothamCity.com.

As the card below reads, log on for the ultimate fan experience and unprecented access into Gotham City.

Over the course of three weeks, Dew fans can unlock never before seen footage of The Dark Knight Rises content and video before the film's July 20th release.

Fans can also win "Dew" The Dark Knight Rises gear by entering product codes found on the Mountain Dew The Dark Knight Rises products.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/conten ... untain-dew
Cosmic Book News received a care package today from Mountain Dew, which included the news that fans can unlock never before seen footage from The Dark Knight Rises.

And teased was footage of the Batcave (see image below) with "trust us when we say the Batcave is awesome."

Starting this coming Monday, June 18th, The Dark Knight Rises Mountain Dew "Go Inside Gotham City" promotion begins at DewGothamCity.com.

As the card below reads, log on for the ultimate fan experience and unprecented access into Gotham City.

Over the course of three weeks, Dew fans can unlock never before seen footage of The Dark Knight Rises content and video before the film's July 20th release.

Fans can also win "Dew" The Dark Knight Rises gear by entering product codes found on the Mountain Dew The Dark Knight Rises products.
My body is ready.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/conten ... untain-dew

:tooexcited:

I already have some mountain dew points ready.

How long will it take to unlock new footage once it's launched on Monday?

hasanahmad wrote:Image
Very surprised Wal-Mart had an employee capable of that.

I stopped drinking spermicide a long time ago, but I'm considering it.

ComptonTerry wrote:I stopped drinking spermicide a long time ago, but I'm considering it.
:lol: Do people still believe Mountain Dew lowers sperm count? If that were true I'd be shooting blanks. I thought that urban legend died out like a decade ago. But wait... legends don't die. :batface: