NO TDKR MIDNIGHT SHOWINGS OUTSIDE US?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=61254
The main bit - WB says no TDKR showings until first midnight showing in US, in this case it's EST. Therefore 5am in the UK. Sucks. Odeon confirmed no midnight showings, trying to get info from BFI IMAX. Sucks if completely true. If they do a 5am showing though...

antovolk wrote:http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=61254
The main bit - WB says no TDKR showings until first midnight showing in US, in this case it's EST. Therefore 5am in the UK. Sucks. Odeon confirmed no midnight showings, trying to get info from BFI IMAX. Sucks if completely true. If they do a 5am showing though...
US=CANADA so it would be outside North America

I can understand your disappointment, but you should be happy you can watch the movie on July 20th. I can only watch it a week later, and this goes to a lot of other countries... TDKR opening on July 20th without a midnight showing? I'd go along with that...

I think it's fair. Hey! On the bright side, you don't have to stay up for midnight.... you just have to wake up earlier.

:-D

Forum Pro
Law
Sucks for you guys

Law_of_4 wrote:Sucks for you guys

Why so surprised? Its usually like this.
Cheer up, we get Skyfall and The Hobbit days before the US!

I got a lucky escape being in the US when it releases! Nothing beats a midnight showing. :-D

Sorry, guys.

It'll be interesting to see why they chose not to do it. Kinda random.

Ah well, at least I'll still be able to see it at midnight.