How Early Will You Go?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
i'll make my trip to the theater at around 7:30 to get all of the stuff i want and some five hour energys to drink because i'll be at the theater for 18 hours strait. So I'll start waiting in the lobby or the line next to the screen at 8:00. My local IMAX is sold out but i bought mine once they were released.
Brave New World

steveportee wrote:20 mins early.
You're crazy.

Here's a question. I'm not going to the midnight screening of TDKR but I am going opening day. I bought tickets for an 11 am showing, thinking that a) since it's a Friday many people will be at work and b) it's early in the day so maybe the lin won't eb so long. Am I dumb for thinking this? Will a line the size of Liam Neeson's cock be awaiting me?

Forum Pro
Law
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Here's a question. I'm not going to the midnight screening of TDKR but I am going opening day. I bought tickets for an 11 am showing, thinking that a) since it's a Friday many people will be at work and b) it's early in the day so maybe the lin won't eb so long. Am I dumb for thinking this? Will a line the size of Liam Neeson's cock be awaiting me?
Nah, atleast get to the theater at 10am though.

Law_of_4 wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Here's a question. I'm not going to the midnight screening of TDKR but I am going opening day. I bought tickets for an 11 am showing, thinking that a) since it's a Friday many people will be at work and b) it's early in the day so maybe the lin won't eb so long. Am I dumb for thinking this? Will a line the size of Liam Neeson's cock be awaiting me?
Nah, atleast get to the theater at 10am though.
That early huh?

Forum Pro
Law
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Nah, atleast get to the theater at 10am though.
That early huh?
Well, firstly you have to check to see if the showing is sold out. I'm only saying go an hour early as a JUST IN CASE type thing.

Law_of_4 wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
That early huh?
Well, firstly you have to check to see if the showing is sold out. I'm only saying go an hour early as a JUST IN CASE type thing.
Wait. Sold out? I'm sorry if I forgot to mention it but I already have my tickets.

Edit: Ooooh I get what you mean :P

Forum Pro
Law
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Well, firstly you have to check to see if the showing is sold out. I'm only saying go an hour early as a JUST IN CASE type thing.
Wait. Sold out? I'm sorry if I forgot to mention it but I already have my tickets.

Edit: Ooooh I get what you mean :P
Yeah I mean depending on how many seats the theater holds if it's sold out even if you have your tickets you wana get there early lol

Allstar wrote:
steveportee wrote:20 mins early.
LOL!
What's wrong with that? Should I go 25 mins early to be safe?

steveportee wrote:
Allstar wrote: LOL!
What's wrong with that? Should I go 25 mins early to be safe?
Just don't go at all man I heard the movie's not that good.