How Early Will You Go?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So anybody else pulling a crazy and doing midnight then 1st showing Friday morning IMAX ? Really wanted to watch the trilogy in IMAX so am doing that but have to watch DKR in 70mm IMAX to get the full effect so already have my tickets also for a 9am IMAX showing on a full IMAX screen.

Crazy ? Oh yeah and I'm counting down the hours..

TeddieM wrote:So anybody else pulling a crazy and doing midnight then 1st showing Friday morning IMAX ? Really wanted to watch the trilogy in IMAX so am doing that but have to watch DKR in 70mm IMAX to get the full effect so already have my tickets also for a 9am IMAX showing on a full IMAX screen.

Crazy ? Oh yeah and I'm counting down the hours..
Not doing that but if there's tickets available for the showing directly after mine the morning of the 20th I'm walking out of the theater then promptly walking right back in :D

Have tickets to a showing Wednesday at 7pm in IMAX. I'm getting in line at noon, because seats aren't guaranteed, and I know its going to be crazy.

Is anyone here going to the Regal Pointe Orlando Midnight showing?

CroissantRoll wrote:Have tickets to a showing Wednesday at 7pm in IMAX. I'm getting in line at noon, because seats aren't guaranteed, and I know its going to be crazy.
Wednesday night, WAT?!

July 21 - whole day off, plenty of time to drive 3 and a half hours with my buddies for the nearest IMAX, pick up our tickets and wait for at least one hour before it all starts and my life falls apart/rearranges in beautiful ways.

I've now firmed up my plans, and will be getting to the theater 3-4 hours prior to the midnight screening Thurs nite/Fri morning. My biggest concern is all the good seats being taken by the people attending the marathon.

I'm seeing the 7 pm showing on Friday. I'm planning to get there by 5:45 or 6, is that early enough?

My IMAX theatre has assigned seating. Pre-ordered 2 seats 1 month ago. Will be showing up 5-10 minutes before.

No one else has assigned seating?

Soap141 wrote:My IMAX theatre has assigned seating. Pre-ordered 2 seats 1 month ago. Will be showing up 5-10 minutes before.

No one else has assigned seating?
Doesn't look like it.

So basically, theaters sell more tickets than the number of seats they have? Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a ticket months before they movie comes out...