MTV Clip Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Can I get a PM as well please? :P

Monicabbm wrote:
Egami wrote:
Frankly the part where JGL speaks made me cringe. He over did it, tried too hard.
I agree.
Wait what.

To what is this referring to? JGL on stage at MTV awards or JGL as John Blake in the clip? :think:

Can I get a PM , please? :)

Forum Pro
Law
the_red_ninja wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:
I agree.
Wait what.

To what is this referring to? JGL on stage at MTV awards or JGL as John Blake in the clip? :think:
I'm gona assume on stage, JGL is a showman though. The one thing that bothered me is that he had a huge smile on his face while Bale was breaking down. Gary Oldman had the same feelings as Bale did and you could see it on his face. JGL however, wasn't really sure how to react.

Can I get PM too? :batface:

the_red_ninja wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:
I agree.
Wait what.

Probably on-stage where JGL thought he was hosting The Price Is Right. It felt odd after that emotional moment with Bale.

everyone asking for a PM...if you know anything about this site, you'll know where the link is posted.

Why does everybody want a PM, the video is on the homepage? Anyways
28 seconds in you see a specific scene and bane is in the right corner of the frame
Anybody notice that? :oldmanface:

This scene is the
court scene :judge:
I presume

I'm not sure JGL could actually see Bale's face, either. We're seeing here a big difference between the two actors: Bale does promotional events but dislikes them and strives to simply be genuine and himself. JGL knows and embraces the opportunity to "sell" the film, since he knows that's the point of the awards show, and is "showman" mode.

That's not a criticism of Bale or JGL. They just have different temperments and approaches to promotional activities.

SonarLikeaSubmarine wrote:Why does everybody want a PM, the video is on the homepage?
So we can more easily watch it whenever we want, without the smaller interface of MTV's video player.