TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Um...guys. Like...stop fight guys mmkay? Thanks guys.

I'm confused......what's the average age in this site? No, seriously, does anyone know? :ugeek:

robboadam31 wrote:I'm confused......what's the average age in this site? No, seriously, does anyone know? :ugeek:
I'm confused. What does that have to do with TDKR reviews? Please shut your mouth and ask that in Forum Fun you ignorant dolt.

my non spoiler review

it's a great film. with amazing direction. Nolan absolutely deserves best director...it won't win best pic. It's not on the level of Godfather, it relies quite a bit on knowledge of the comics, I thought, which takes away from it being a true Best Pic contender.

mchekhov wrote:my non spoiler review

it's a great film. with amazing direction. Nolan absolutely deserves best director...it won't win best pic. It's not on the level of Godfather, it relies quite a bit on knowledge of the comics, I thought, which takes away from it being a true Best Pic contender.
Tom Hardy acting?

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:I'm confused......what's the average age in this site? No, seriously, does anyone know? :ugeek:
I'm confused. What does that have to do with TDKR reviews? Please shut your mouth and ask that in Forum Fun you ignorant dolt.
Haha. Well, that was my question answered. It doesn't have anything to do with the film reviews, but neither does any of the last page and a half of arguing. And try and be a bit less rude......makes people like you. :roll:

Alberto wrote:

Tom Hardy acting?

Great, but not on the level of Heath

How have you already seen the film talli?

mchekhov wrote:
Alberto wrote:
Tom Hardy acting?

Great, but not on the level of Heath
Talli, did you really see the movie? If so thats cool, some other people pretend to have seen it.
Brave New World

it's a great film. with amazing direction. Nolan vách ngăn phòng ngủ
vách ngăn phòng ngủabsolutely deserves best director...it won't win best pic. It's not on the level of Godfather, it relies quite a bit on knowledge of the comics, I thought, which takes away from it being a true Best Pic contender.
Better than TDK? Best Nolan's work?
Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on November 26th, 2018, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.