TDKR Reviews Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Um...guys. Like...stop fight guys mmkay? Thanks guys.

Posts: 151
Joined: June 2012
I'm confused......what's the average age in this site? No, seriously, does anyone know? :ugeek:

Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
robboadam31 wrote:I'm confused......what's the average age in this site? No, seriously, does anyone know? :ugeek:
I'm confused. What does that have to do with TDKR reviews? Please shut your mouth and ask that in Forum Fun you ignorant dolt.

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
my non spoiler review

it's a great film. with amazing direction. Nolan absolutely deserves best director...it won't win best pic. It's not on the level of Godfather, it relies quite a bit on knowledge of the comics, I thought, which takes away from it being a true Best Pic contender.

Posts: 5329
Joined: December 2010
Location: Bucharest
mchekhov wrote:my non spoiler review

it's a great film. with amazing direction. Nolan absolutely deserves best director...it won't win best pic. It's not on the level of Godfather, it relies quite a bit on knowledge of the comics, I thought, which takes away from it being a true Best Pic contender.
Tom Hardy acting?

Posts: 151
Joined: June 2012
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
robboadam31 wrote:I'm confused......what's the average age in this site? No, seriously, does anyone know? :ugeek:
I'm confused. What does that have to do with TDKR reviews? Please shut your mouth and ask that in Forum Fun you ignorant dolt.
Haha. Well, that was my question answered. It doesn't have anything to do with the film reviews, but neither does any of the last page and a half of arguing. And try and be a bit less rude......makes people like you. :roll:

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
Alberto wrote:
mchekhov wrote:my non spoiler review

it's a great film. with amazing direction. Nolan absolutely deserves best director...it won't win best pic. It's not on the level of Godfather, it relies quite a bit on knowledge of the comics, I thought, which takes away from it being a true Best Pic contender.
Tom Hardy acting?

Great, but not on the level of Heath

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
How have you already seen the film talli?

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
mchekhov wrote:
Alberto wrote:
Tom Hardy acting?

Great, but not on the level of Heath
Talli, did you really see the movie? If so thats cool, some other people pretend to have seen it.

Posts: 869
Joined: June 2010
Location: Bulgaria
mchekhov wrote:my non spoiler review

it's a great film. with amazing direction. Nolan vách ngăn phòng ngủ
vách ngăn phòng ngủabsolutely deserves best director...it won't win best pic. It's not on the level of Godfather, it relies quite a bit on knowledge of the comics, I thought, which takes away from it being a true Best Pic contender.
Better than TDK? Best Nolan's work?
Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on November 26th, 2018, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply