BFI IMAX tickets on sale June 11th

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Jeebus wrote:
lalyil wrote:Mindheist, when I went on there for 11:10am one a lot were taken already I must say.. or, a lot it wouldn't let me pick..

So did you get 11:10am too, or 6am or both? lol

And I got a confirmation email for one, just not the other (the 11:10am one not the 6am one, so still waiting, could be since the site crashed a second later)
Ha, couldn't hack a 6am showing, so I got Saturday 18:40 instead, after seeing that the Friday showing had already sold at least 50 tickets at 23:59 somehow.

Did you complete checkout though, for the 6AM showing - as in, did you see the 'thank you' page saying the transaction was completed, or did it just time out?
I completed checkout and the thank you page didn't come up.. same thing happened with both 11:10am and 6am.. but for 11:10am I got a confirmation and for 6am nop!

Deleted booking numbers and that obviously..

edit - hour is funny cos I'm +2 hours ahead in Israel lol

apw
The Dark Knight Rises is trending in the UK. :clap:

@BFI
Tickets are being purchased for The Dark Knight Rises, so do keep trying. Phone lines will be open from 10.30am.
apw wrote:The Dark Knight Rises is trending in the UK. :clap:
I'm surprised BFIsucks isn't..

lalyil wrote:
Jeebus wrote:
Ha, couldn't hack a 6am showing, so I got Saturday 18:40 instead, after seeing that the Friday showing had already sold at least 50 tickets at 23:59 somehow.

Did you complete checkout though, for the 6AM showing - as in, did you see the 'thank you' page saying the transaction was completed, or did it just time out?
I completed checkout and the thank you page didn't come up.. same thing happened with both 11:10am and 6am.. but for 11:10am I got a confirmation and for 6am nop!

Deleted booking numbers and that obviously..

edit - hour is funny cos I'm +2 hours ahead in Israel lol
Lalyil - regarding seats taken at 23:59, some seats are only available by phone and some exclusive to BFI members who.pay a subscription. Not all seats available online.

THIS is LAME!!!

antovolk, ah ok.. I just ended up clicking wherever til I got one, was so nervous it'd crash on me lol
and I'll probably end up selling this ticket in the end LOL :(

If I didn't receive a confirmation email, does it mean I didn't get the tickets and I wasn't charged?

Mason wrote:If I didn't receive a confirmation email, does it mean I didn't get the tickets and I wasn't charged?
Most likely.

SHAZ Fard = unhappy face

Mason wrote:If I didn't receive a confirmation email, does it mean I didn't get the tickets and I wasn't charged?
Unless their email servers are down, then yeah.