BFI IMAX tickets on sale June 11th

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It's still not working!!! Is it suppose to work now? Could someone send me a link to book Friday 9:35?

LetTheGamesBegin wrote:still not seeing any times at all on the odeon page, no cinemas listed as showing film?!
If you go the the 3D and IMAX section and scroll down its under the advanced booking tab under the amazing spiderman.

it's now they've put the links up that caused a f**load of traffic to go to the tickets server now. Before midnight when the links weren't up on the main BFI site, it actually worked. everyone just has to keep trying now. Me sending the links won't make any difference.
Again, good luck! Signing off.

Mason wrote:FFS

If I don't get a place in time I'll be pissed.
me too

In case you didn't notice..

@BFI
Demand for The Dark Knight Rises @BFI IMAX is affecting our website's performance at the moment.

apw
We'll be here until 2am to help with specific issues, so send us a tweet or visit us on Facebook (facebook/bfiimax) detailing the problem.
My specific issue is the website isn't loading. :judge:

i feel like Joe pesci in goodfellas

How does it work for some people? Is it that only a certain amount of people can access the server at a time?

RabidBEBOP wrote:
LetTheGamesBegin wrote:still not seeing any times at all on the odeon page, no cinemas listed as showing film?!
If you go the the 3D and IMAX section and scroll down its under the advanced booking tab under the amazing spiderman.
thats brill, thanks

Mindheist wrote:How does it work for some people? Is it that only a certain amount of people can access the server at a time?

It worked for me at the beginning.. it actually died on the Thank You page but I got an email confirming my 11:10am one, then went on the 6am, got it too, but no email yet so I'm worried and trying again and now it isn't working for me either.. Guess I should just wait for the email.