BFI IMAX tickets on sale June 11th

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Yeah, they just put the times up on the main site (finally works) and they have a 6am screening! Different screening code though, 36163 as opposed to the other ones going 36011 and up. Sorry guys :L

Mason wrote:
Mindheist wrote:Its still not working on BFI. Is there something I have to do to make it work or do I just wait?
I tried everything, we'll just have to wait. I also just checked out the Odeon website, they haven't even got tickets up yet.
I've checked 4 of my local ones (central London), and they're all up. So they should be up for all chains, or they will be soon enough.

apw
HATE YOU. :facepalm:

I got 2 tickets for the 6am one at the BFI IMAX, before I offer the second to a friend if anyone wants it let me know :D

And then I also have a ticket for the 11:10am one :lol:

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! server unavailable

Now they put the links out on the now working BFI site, it seems the separate tickets.bfi.org.uk server is down now due to traffic. Good luck guys though!

FFS

If I don't get a place in time I'll be pissed.

still not seeing any times at all on the odeon page, no cinemas listed as showing film?!