A couple of things i have noticed about the trailer.
1. Bruce seems to be walking with a cane after cat woman steals the lamborgini, his hand is resting on it when he speaks to alfred in the car.
2. Bruce seems to be younger at this time ( no grey in the hair), so why does he have the cane? I know a few people have people have speculated he has perhaps been having trouble since the Dark knight, but he certainly runs away fine at the end of the TDK.
3. When he speaks to Lucius in the other trailer he has grey hair and looks more gaunt and thin, I am assuming this is after the prison stint - but curiously it looks like the Dark knight interim bat cave. Why does Lucius greet him and not Alfred. Doesn't seem very Lucius role. Alfred injured? Dead? Motivation for Bruce?
4. The person who says "Bane" is def the CIA dude. Its from the prologue when the the guy who is giving them the prisoners says they work for the masked man and he says " Bane" in awe.
5. NOt a lot of snow clips in the video. I think the snow will be the very end. Mirroring the beginning of BAtman begins. Very nolan like. The only real clip I am conscious go having seen in the full blown snow is the clip which shows the camo tumbler driving a leaving some tyre tracks. The scene with everyone fighting and bats and bane going nuts the snow is just beginning. IT wouldn't be outlandish to suggest they are different set pieces... we haven't seen a lot of snow at all. HAs nolan done the same as he did in the dark knight and keep all the late shots covered from the eyes of the trailer??
6. Except the last shot which is in both trailers. I really get the feeling ( I hope wrongly) that the batman with the cape blowing in the wind is the end. With a Oldman voice over as the sun comes up - it just feels right.
7. Nolan has said repeatedly this is the story of Bruce Wayne as batman. Is this a smoke screen? I can't see how it can end on a positive. Even if he saves the day he dies, or he stops being batman, or someone takes over, its def gonna be bittersweet.