Best Nolan trailer?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Which is your favorite trailer?

The Dark Knight Trailer
12%
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer
63%
Inception Trailer
25%

Total votes: 59

Anyone who doesn't vote for TDKR gets tossed down the well.

I don't know. Inception Trailer #2, The Dark Knight Trailer #2, and TDKR Trailer #3 were all brilliant.

TDK's trailers are still king. All three.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

I still love Inception trailer 2, but I do reckon that the TDKR 3 trailer is probably the best, it hits many levels at once.

My favorite at the moment is TDKR's final trailer, but that's mainly because it's so fresh and I've watched the others to death. If we're talking about excitement at the time of their release, I don't think anything has surpassed the feeling I got after I saw the first theatrical trailer for The Dark Knight.

Inception trailer is the best from Nolan... as far as TRAILER craft.

But TDK trailer (theatrical #1?) revealing Joker trumps anything else otherwise. You do not know the impact that trailer had, finally SEEING and previewing what 'the Joker' would be like in a Nolanverse style. There were tears of blood and lambs were sacrificed in tribute that day. It was like a bomb had dropped. Any competitors out there went home to mother and cried on a shoulder.

Silverglade wrote:But TDK trailer (theatrical #1?) revealing Joker trumps anything else otherwise. You do not know the impact that trailer had, finally SEEING and previewing what 'the Joker' would be like in a Nolanverse style. There were tears of blood and lambs were sacrificed in tribute that day. It was like a bomb had dropped. Any competitors out there went home to mother and cried on a shoulder.
Well, Ledger died not long after, so... yeah.

I remember because I saw the trailer before I Am Legend and the trailer was comfortably the best feature of that night's trip to the cinema. Wake up the next day and the centerpiece of that trailer has gone to God. Quite strange.

TDKR 3 is the best followed by Inception 3.

Why has everyone forgotten Batman Begins? It had some great trailers.

TDKR - Trailer 3
Inception - Trailer 3
BB - Trailer 3
TDK - Trailer 2

jcvargas09 wrote:Why has everyone forgotten Batman Begins? It had some great trailers.
I can remember being totally unenthused and disinterested in the Batman Begins marketing. I was only seeing the film because it was a Batman film. How wrong I was, but the trailer wasn't anything to write home about.

The Prestige's trailer was fantastic though.