TDKR Academy Awards Predictions

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The Avengers was FX wise, nothing special, it was a CG fest like so many other movies out there. Rises's use of practical effects is unparalleled this year. The wall street scene and the plane heist alone deserve to have Rises in the FX category.

Reaveybeach wrote:The Avengers was FX wise, nothing special, it was a CG fest like so many other movies out there. Rises's use of practical effects is unparalleled this year. The wall street scene and the plane heist alone deserve to have Rises in the FX category.
The Academy hates Nolan
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Reaveybeach wrote:The Avengers was FX wise, nothing special, it was a CG fest like so many other movies out there. Rises's use of practical effects is unparalleled this year. The wall street scene and the plane heist alone deserve to have Rises in the FX category.
The Academy hates Nolan
Nolan fucked their wives (like Leo) :twisted:
gib sigs

the oscar comitee chosen their "kind" of movies. The "kind" of movie fans don't give a $hit about :suicide:

Nolan gets the boot once again. Rises gets ignored. This is a ****ing travesty. Rises was the best movie of 2012, IMO followed by Skyfall. My question is, why didn't it earn even a measly technical nomination or two? Sure there was something it could've gotten, right?

Brave New World

F*ck tha Academy! :twisted:

This is obviously planned snubery.
Brave New World

the Academy always disappoints but I'm sticking to my guns here: it was the best film of the year for me and the Academy are fools to ignore its at least considerable critical and financial success and Wally Pfister at least deserved a nomination for this astonishing looking film :judge: .