Emily Blunt Reportedly "Wants" to be Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:
-No Catwoman. I mean come on. Really?
Hm, why is that?
You can't beat TDK.
Again, how come? :think:
Here's my deal with Catwoman and Nolan not mixing. And this is just me. But it seems that Nolan does not have cliche's in his movies. You could say he did with The Joker, but the only thing that made The Joker special was Heath. If you could get someone to really separate Catwoman from the one we saw in the Halle Berry version, then I'm all for it.
On the "You can't beat TDK" statement. And this is just me speaking again. The reason you can't beat it is cause of (again) Heath Ledger. When he died, his movie sales shot up a HUGE amount. And I mean huge. He had a lot of fans and this was the movie to see him in. He was the main reason to see this movie. His face as The Joker is everywhere. He played the probly one of the best written villains ever, there was oscar talk even before the movie came out. And plus, it's a really kick ass movie. I just don't think you can beat the best Super Hero movie of all time. But for me, you can never have a better villain than Heath.

If you could get someone to really separate Catwoman from the one we saw in the Halle Berry version, then I'm all for it.
How about Nolan? Look, you can tell a story about sponge and make it look interesting if you know how to do it. How hard can it be to use Selina in the right context? Also, Halle Berry version is non-existent if you ask me, picking someone to ''beat'' Michelle Pfeiffer is much harder than Nicholson's Joker, cause Jack basically did himself in '89., and Michelle was perfect on so many levels (madness, fragile, clumsy, sexy...)

My point is - with a certain female character, who is also well known, you can both have Rachel Dawes replacement AND ''a villain'', that's all, simply logic.

You can have Talia or Poison Ivy (biological terrorist? not so far fetched if you know how to write) etc.

m4st4 wrote:
If you could get someone to really separate Catwoman from the one we saw in the Halle Berry version, then I'm all for it.
How about Nolan? Look, you can tell a story about sponge and make it look interesting if you know how to do it. How hard can it be to use Selina in the right context? Also, Halle Berry version is non-existent if you ask me, picking someone to ''beat'' Michelle Pfeiffer is much harder than Nicholson's Joker, cause Jack basically did himself in '89., and Michelle was perfect on so many levels (madness, fragile, clumsy, sexy...)

My point is - with a certain female character, who is also well known, you can both have Rachel Dawes replacement AND ''a villain'', that's all, simply logic.

You can have Talia or Poison Ivy (biological terrorist? not so far fetched if you know how to write) etc.

Point well made.

Im afraid miss Blunt is gonna be very disappointed.