TDKR Box Office

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
madcowre wrote:What did TDK make?
158 million, adjusted for inflation to 172 million. Opening weekend that is.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
madcowre wrote:What did TDK make?
It inflated that much in just four years? Damn.

I'm going to stab at...170-180. Shatters records, but I think it'll be a long, long time before something gets a 200 opening weekend.

SilverHeart wrote:
nolannolanchrischris wrote:

I'm going to stab at...170-180. Shatters records, but I think it'll be a long, long time before something gets a 200 opening weekend.
July 20th isn't that far away ;)

anonymity wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:

Lol. Honestly I think Avengers is probably going to make over 200 million if anything. Avengers is going to be a much easier movie to handle than TDKR. TDKR won't be an easy going and will probably be more political and controversial. Because of that, I don't see it making 200 million before Avengers. I'm not happy about that though. I hope TDKR beats out Avengers for box office.

ComptonTerry wrote:
anonymity wrote:
Lol. Honestly I think Avengers is probably going to make over 200 million if anything. Avengers is going to be a much easier movie to handle than TDKR. TDKR won't be an easy going and will probably be more political and controversial. Because of that, I don't see it making 200 million before Avengers. I'm not happy about that though. I hope TDKR beats out Avengers for box office.
Inception 6/10.

Your opinion is valued.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Lol. Honestly I think Avengers is probably going to make over 200 million of anything. Avengers is going to be a much easier movie to handle than TDKR. TDKR won't be an easy going and will probably be more political and controversial. Because of that, I don't see it making 200 million before Avengers. I'm not happy about that though. I hope TDKR beats out Avengers for box office.
I have no idea what any of that meant. :?

ComptonTerry wrote:
anonymity wrote:
Hold up, let me decipher that statement and I'll get back to you.

Forum Pro
Law
ComptonTerry wrote:
anonymity wrote:

TeddyBlass wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Lol. Honestly I think Avengers is probably going to make over 200 million of anything. Avengers is going to be a much easier movie to handle than TDKR. TDKR won't be an easy going and will probably be more political and controversial. Because of that, I don't see it making 200 million before Avengers. I'm not happy about that though. I hope TDKR beats out Avengers for box office.
I have no idea what any of that meant. :?
How didn't you understand? It's simple. TDKR will be less family oriented and will threaten our hero much more than Avengers. It will also have political themes that may be controversial, which Avengers wont have. Avengers will be a much more easy going movie overall, and because of that it's likely to make more money than TDKR, even if I don't want it too.

Based4Life wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Inception 6/10.

Your opinion is valued.
Thanks!