TDKR Box Office

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I feel like Bourne Legacy is just gonna be another Total Recall.

ComptonTerry wrote:I feel like Bourne Legacy is just gonna be another Total Recall.
I was forced to watch Total Recall this week and it was absolutely terrible. I'm surprised at the meh reviews so far on Bourne but I doubt it comes close to being as bad as Total Recall. Hopefully the Bat can stay at that 20M mark with those 2 movies up... Think a 30M something opening for Bourne has to be disappointing after the last one did so well.

Of course I mean the Campaign and Bourne. Get the feeling the Campaign is going to win out this week, been a little bit since a good comedy has come out so people are probably waiting to go watch something that'll make em laugh and feel good.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES took in $3.7 million domestically on Wednesday. Domestic cume = $367 million.
Looks like a $390m Weekend is Guaranteed!
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

brickarts295 wrote:
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES took in $3.7 million domestically on Wednesday. Domestic cume = $367 million.
Looks like a $390m Weekend is Guaranteed!
TDKR is a Beastie to behold!

I really don't think THE CAMPAIGN will top TDKR's weekend take. Political films - especially political comedies - don't tend to be big box office, and I can't see even Will Ferrell pulling this over TDKR's weekend take. I do think BOURNE will win the weekend, but it won't be a huge showing.

Aranion wrote:I really don't think THE CAMPAIGN will top TDKR's weekend take. Political films - especially political comedies - don't tend to be big box office, and I can't see even Will Ferrell pulling this over TDKR's weekend take. I do think BOURNE will win the weekend, but it won't be a huge showing.
I think the curiosity over whether Renner will be better than Damon is a major factor when considering how well it will do Opening Weekend.

Damon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>renner
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:Damon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>renner
But I still know you're going to see it.