TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Vader182 wrote:I think I would get dangerously close to happily murdering someone to find a way into one of the early screenings.

-Vader
I don't know about murder, but if I was loaded, I'd throw has much money has it took to get a private, early screening.

I'd take Nolan's balls in my mouth to see this baby right now!

Allstar wrote:I'd take Nolan's balls in my mouth to see this baby right now!
:batface:

Same Here :-D :goNF:

:lol: :lol:

I'd drop a sack of orphans off of a bridge for new trailer. God knows what I'd do for a screening.

Or more accurately...THE DEVIL KNOWS. :twisted:

SilverHeart wrote:I'd drop a sack of orphans off of a bridge for new trailer. God knows what I'd do for a screening.

Stop pretending to be a fan of Nolan.

Allstar wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:I'd drop a sack of orphans off of a bridge for new trailer. God knows what I'd do for a screening.

Stop pretending to be a fan of Nolan.
:lol:

I cant believe Nolan has really finished this film 3 months before it's release. That is such an accomplishment, and really gives me even more admiration for him than I had before. I guess I should see the quality of the film before I make that assessment, but it's Nolan... I think I can assume it wasn't rushed and it is finished so early because Nolan knows exactly what he wants and did not loose focus for a single minute during all stages of the making of this film. I think I am really starting to believe I will like this better than TDK. Seriously if I like it better than TDK, I am going to be so astonished.

Well, it's probably not completely finished, but all the major stuff is. The rest at this stage is probably just minor VFX details and probably the score.

Is there any word on any premiere dates yet?

PG-13? Sensuality?

Catwoman gets naked....I'm calling it now.