TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I am kind of skeptical of this info to be honest. Avengers and Dark Shadows don't have ratings and they come out in less than 1 month. Is the source of this legit?

Here.

Nothing on synopsis yet?

Running time is blank. :x ***shakes fist***

I expected a jolt of sexy via Catwoman, but not enough for it to show up in the rating. Interesting.

Yeah, I am very intrigued too, i dont remember the word 'sensuality' in rating of his other films, I doubt that we get some love scene, just sexy shots of Catwoman on batpod :-D , although I really would like Nolan shot this kind of scene and prove us (or not) he can create sexual tension

Asanty wrote:Yeah, I am very intrigued too, i dont remember the word 'sensuality' in rating of his other films, I doubt that we get some love scene, just sexy shots of Catwoman on batpod :-D , although I really would like Nolan shot this kind of scene and prove us (or not) he can create sexual tension
There had better be something. "Sensuality" wasn't necessary in the previous Nolan Batman films, Rachel was a made up character that was written to reject Bruce in the long run and give him more trials and tribulations, and than die. Now with Selina/ Catwoman it is necessary. I am curious how Nolan writes it. I am curious how far he will take the PG13 rating. I hope the romance is written somewhat subtly, and Nolan has NOT been very subtle with his films lately but he has done it in the past. We all know their relationship in the comics, it's complicated. I hope it stays like that. There should be a pretty good amount of Sex appeal though, as I have said a million times today. I just hope it don't end with Bruce and Selina living happily ever after. Or well, I won't exclude that, but it can't be that simple, and it has to be a hell of a ride there.

One thing I have not heard anybody mention though is Talia... or well... "Miranda". There will be a lot of "sensuality" from this angle as well. Bruce will be struggling with 2 different (and attractive) love interests in this film. One will end up with him in the end, the other wont. But needless to say there should be quite a bit of teasing in this movie, especially from Selina's angle, but from both.

Asanty wrote:Yeah, I am very intrigued too, i dont remember the word 'sensuality' in rating of his other films, I doubt that we get some love scene, just sexy shots of Catwoman on batpod :-D , although I really would like Nolan shot this kind of scene and prove us (or not) he can create sexual tension
Catwoman will be pure Sex on a Batpod; miles long legs with stiletto heels and red lipstick, rating team didn't know what to do with her so they simply typed: ''some sensuality'' - it's called Ass you geeks.

Sensuality

1) The enjoyment, expression, or pursuit of physical, esp. sexual, pleasure.
2) The condition of being pleasing or fulfilling to the senses: "life can dazzle with its sensuality, its color".

Baconboy wrote:
dafox wrote: I don't really remember much swearing in a Nolan film except in Memento
And in that movie, it felt really unnecessary.
Lol nope