TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:You idiots who think the sensuality will involve Catwoman are wrong ...

It's clearly going to regard these two

Even better.

I agree w/ senor Mchekov
Sigs???

MiracleSleeper wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
I don't mind that too a point, just as long as it isn't over kill. Many people complain that there is no chemistry between Rachel and Bruce in TDK but honestly I love it that way. When got blown up I was so shocked that happened. Most comic book movies wouldn't dare kill the love interest. I freaking loved it. That whole movie is just straight to the point, no romantic nonsense. I guess I shouldn't worry too much, no matter what happens Nolan isn't going to go for the Rami Spiderman Peter Parker and Mary Jane whinning (at least I hope not)
What's wrong with emphasis on love though? There are so many dark movies that are great because they have such a terrific love aspect to them.
Ill judge it after I see it. I guess I have never been interested in Romance in my movies. If this was rated R and there were going to be naked scenes of Selina that would be a different story. But PG 13 "Sensuality", never been to fond of it.

ComptonTerry wrote:Ill judge it after I see it. I guess I have never been interested in Romance in my movies. If this was rated R and there were going to be naked scenes of Selina that would be a different story. But PG 13 "Sensuality", never been to fond of it.
How old are you?

Allstar wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:Ill judge it after I see it. I guess I have never been interested in Romance in my movies. If this was rated R and there were going to be naked scenes of Selina that would be a different story. But PG 13 "Sensuality", never been to fond of it.
How old are you?
Old enough to be legally wasted right now
Last edited by ComptonTerry on April 7th, 2012, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sensuality ? But I thought Robin isn't going to be in it.. :P

Finally some news.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:Finally some news.
Did anyone think it wasn't going to be PG 13??

Allstar wrote:
How old are you?
Kid's probably 13 or something.

mratm23 wrote:
Allstar wrote: How old are you?
Kid's probably 13 or something.
21. Birthday December 1st. Now you no my age... and?