TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MiracleSleeper wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Nope not really. I honestly can't picture Nolan doing that sort of thing. I really hope there isn't too much of that stuff in this movie. One of the reasons I love TDK so much is because of how cold it is.
It's going to be a love affair between Batman and Catwoman, trust me, it's going to be deranged and bizare. Maybe Nolan will try to outdo his disturbing love depiction of Cobb and Mal from Inception. That would be nice.
I don't mind that too a point, just as long as it isn't over kill. Many people complain that there is no chemistry between Rachel and Bruce in TDK but honestly I love it that way. When got blown up I was so shocked that happened. Most comic book movies wouldn't dare kill the love interest. I freaking loved it. That whole movie is just straight to the point, no romantic nonsense. I guess I shouldn't worry too much, no matter what happens Nolan isn't going to go for the Rami Spiderman Peter Parker and Mary Jane whinning (at least I hope not)

jake088800 wrote:This is legit--pulled straight from the WB Exhibitor's site:

"PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language"

This is the first time 'sensuality' has been used in the rating description of Nolan's bat films.

I think Catwoman has a little something to do with this.

:modesty:

Might just be a scene from her past if it's true that she's a stripper.

Forum Pro
Law
This movie isn't rated R? IT'S GONA BLOW!!

ComptonTerry wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote: It's going to be a love affair between Batman and Catwoman, trust me, it's going to be deranged and bizare. Maybe Nolan will try to outdo his disturbing love depiction of Cobb and Mal from Inception. That would be nice.
I don't mind that too a point, just as long as it isn't over kill. Many people complain that there is no chemistry between Rachel and Bruce in TDK but honestly I love it that way. When got blown up I was so shocked that happened. Most comic book movies wouldn't dare kill the love interest. I freaking loved it. That whole movie is just straight to the point, no romantic nonsense. I guess I shouldn't worry too much, no matter what happens Nolan isn't going to go for the Rami Spiderman Peter Parker and Mary Jane whinning (at least I hope not)
What's wrong with emphasis on love though? There are so many dark movies that are great because they have such a terrific love aspect to them.

i dont think there will be anything bizarre....slight hints of sexuality, that is all

MiracleSleeper wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
What's wrong with emphasis on love though? There are so many dark movies that are great because they have such a terrific love aspect to them.
Sensuality is not about "love" in this case--it's about "sex." Most likely the sexual tension that Selina/Catwoman brings to the table; just look at some of the scenes in Batman Returns--they were overtly sexual in nature. I think Nolan will be more subtle about it, of course, but if you've seen any pics of Hathaway as Catwoman--particularly from behind--you know there's a lot of potential for some steamy scenes. :P

Forum Pro
Law
You idiots who think the sensuality will involve Catwoman are wrong ...

It's clearly going to regard these two