TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Bane: When Gotham is in ashes, you have my permission to die.
Bruce: Go fuck yourself.

Hahaha.

ComptonTerry wrote:X Men First Class was PG 13 and it had Wolverines "Go fuck yourself" line. Nolan could definitely get away with it if he wanted too.
Yeah I know that I am saying it sounds like there is a fuck in this movie.
Alfred " Bruce getting off your fucking ass and save Gotham."
Bruce " But I am injured'

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:X Men First Class was PG 13 and it had Wolverines "Go fuck yourself" line. Nolan could definitely get away with it if he wanted too.
Yeah I know that I am saying it sounds like there is a fuck in this movie.
I doubt fuck will be used at all. If it hasn't appeared in any of Nolan's previous batman films then I don't expect it to appear in this one.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote: Yeah I know that I am saying it sounds like there is a fuck in this movie.
I doubt fuck will be used at all. If it hasn't appeared in any of Nolan's previous batman films then I don't expect it to appear in this one.
No fucks for Nolan. Maybe for Bruce/Miranda... Or Bruce/Selina. But off screen. :modesty:

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote: Yeah I know that I am saying it sounds like there is a fuck in this movie.
It is just the language from the MPAA all other PG-13 that I know that have MPAA rating of language have fuck in them.

I don't really think it matters if they say "fuck." I couldn't care less either way.