TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baconboy wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: You have to be braindead to think this would get a higher rating.So it doesn't matter if it's offcial or not.
I only asked, because everyone's SOOOO excited for the whole "sensuality and language" crap. I wanted to know whether it's real.
I understand your concern. Aparently it comes straight from WB website, but it does seem quite early for a Rating. As i have said, Avengers less than a month away and no Rating. It happens though.

Baconboy wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: You have to be braindead to think this would get a higher rating.So it doesn't matter if it's offcial or not.
I only asked, because everyone's SOOOO excited for the whole "sensuality and language" crap. I wanted to know whether it's real.
Oh, you won't be able to see this now will you?

Batman and Catwoman and sensuality could potentially be seen as promoting beasteality.

Mason wrote:
Baconboy wrote: I only asked, because everyone's SOOOO excited for the whole "sensuality and language" crap. I wanted to know whether it's real.
Oh, you won't be able to see this now will you?
Oh, I will. Even if it were rated R, I'd find someway of seeing it. I just want to know if this was the official rating and description.

Baconboy wrote:
Mason wrote: Oh, you won't be able to see this now will you?
Oh, I will. Even if it were rated R, I'd find someway of seeing it. I just want to know if this was the official rating and description.
Yes, it is.

ComptonTerry wrote:Batman and Catwoman and sensuality could potentially be seen as promoting beasteality.
I'm sure the sensuality will be between Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. But you have a point i.e. Rick Santorum
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:Batman and Catwoman and sensuality could potentially be seen as promoting beasteality.
I'm sure the sensuality will be between Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. But you have a point i.e. Rick Santorum
I think that Catwoman will be the main reason for that ''sensuality'' line... She'll be sassy and sexy enough to earn that right. Kissing a certain someone will help too.

m4st4 wrote:
dafox wrote: I'm sure the sensuality will be between Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. But you have a point i.e. Rick Santorum
I think that Catwoman will be the main reason for that ''sensuality'' line... She'll be sassy and sexy enough to earn that right. Kiss would help too.
You may be right but I don't think that Catwoman will sexualized the way most are expecting her to be. She won't be saying things like purrrrfect and do what the previous Catwomens have done. I think Selina can be the reason for some of the sensuality
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
I think that Catwoman will be the main reason for that ''sensuality'' line... She'll be sassy and sexy enough to earn that right. Kiss would help too.
You may be right but I don't think that Catwoman will sexualized the way most are expecting her to be. She won't be saying things like purrrrfect and do what the previous Catwomens have done. I think Selina can be the reason for some of the sensuality
Of course she's not going to say puuurrrfect. I don't visualize her that way, it's Chris f-ing Nolan. But she will be sexy, her whole figure spells it correct: long legged, high heeled beastie brunette with red lipstick.

m4st4 wrote:
dafox wrote: You may be right but I don't think that Catwoman will sexualized the way most are expecting her to be. She won't be saying things like purrrrfect and do what the previous Catwomens have done. I think Selina can be the reason for some of the sensuality
Of course she's not going to say puuurrrfect. I don't visualize her that way, it's Chris f-ing Nolan. But she will be sexy, her whole figure spells it correct: long legged, high heeled beastie brunette with red lipstick.
I said saying things like "purrrrfect" (sassy). What I'm saying is she won't be trying to seduce Batman, things of that nature because as you said "it's Chris f-ing Nolan". You said it right its probably just because of her appearance.
"When art imitates life"