TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
taopaipai wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:Anyways, My point is I would rather full blown Rated R stuff to PG 13 "Sensuality". Sexuality is a big part of Selina's appeal.
Full blown R-rated sexuality has never been what Selina is about. I think that "Sensuality" is the better term for it. Unfortunately, during the last couple of decades the writers and artists have taken the sexualization of Catwoman too far in my opinion, beginning with turning her into a whore.
I know there is more to her character than Sex Appeal, but it it still a part of her over all appeal. It cant be forgotten. Full Blown R rated might have been a bit of an exaggeration (maybe...) but still, Catwoman should not be... "kiddie", I guess. And the Bruce/ Selina relationship shouldn't be overly Romantic either. It's not like that.
I would like to see Nolan, for once, add something somewhat explicit.

ComptonTerry wrote: I would like to see Nolan, for once, add something somewhat explicit.
Why?

And it really sounded like you just contradicted yourself.

The reason for the "sensuality":

Baconboy wrote:
dafox wrote: I don't really remember much swearing in a Nolan film except in Memento
And in that movie, it felt really unnecessary.
How so? According to the academy that was Nolan's best screenplay
"When art imitates life"

Baconboy wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote: I would like to see Nolan, for once, add something somewhat explicit.
Why?

And it really sounded like you just contradicted yourself.
Where did I contradict myself? Let me know and Ill try to explain better if I messed up. Anyways, Why? Because again... its Catwoman, and that should be exciting.

dafox wrote:
Baconboy wrote: And in that movie, it felt really unnecessary.
Not really, Inception got nominated as well.

TDKR is rated NC-17 for some explicit sexual content. :oldmanface:

dafox wrote:
Baconboy wrote: And in that movie, it felt really unnecessary.
I think so as well, but some cursing felt like it was just to curse. The only time it felt somewhat necessary is when Natalie is trying to tick off Lenny.

ComptonTerry wrote: Full Blown R rated might have been a bit of an exaggeration (maybe...)
"Maybe" indeed. :roll:

Your posts are making me :facepalm: . Do you want them to get all 'late night Cinemax' in the film or something?

It's a fucking large budget BATMAN movie. Selina is not going to jerk off Bruce through his pants while whispering in his ear how badly she wants him inside her.

Baconboy wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:I wonder what language we're going to see...
Yeah, but O Brother Where Art Thou was rated PG-13 for language. It had hell and damn on a regular basis, and son of a bitch occasionally. Just cause a movie's rated for language doesn't mean it's gonna have f*ck or "sexually derived words."
Oh, I know. And I'm not actually expecting it. I was just enjoying the theoretical possibility that we could get an F-bomb in a Batman movie.