TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ComptonTerry wrote:
Asanty wrote:Yeah, I am very intrigued too, i dont remember the word 'sensuality' in rating of his other films, I doubt that we get some love scene, just sexy shots of Catwoman on batpod :-D , although I really would like Nolan shot this kind of scene and prove us (or not) he can create sexual tension
There had better be something. "Sensuality" wasn't necessary in the previous Nolan Batman films, Rachel was a made up character that was written to reject Bruce in the long run and give him more trials and tribulations, and than die. Now with Selina/ Catwoman it is necessary. I am curious how Nolan writes it. I am curious how far he will take the PG13 rating. I hope the romance is written somewhat subtly, and Nolan has NOT been very subtle with his films lately but he has done it in the past. We all know their relationship in the comics, it's complicated. I hope it stays like that. There should be a pretty good amount of Sex appeal though, as I have said a million times today. I just hope it don't end with Bruce and Selina living happily ever after. Or well, I won't exclude that, but it can't be that simple, and it has to be a hell of a ride there.

One thing I have not heard anybody mention though is Talia... or well... "Miranda". There will be a lot of "sensuality" from this angle as well. Bruce will be struggling with 2 different (and attractive) love interests in this film. One will end up with him in the end, the other wont. But needless to say there should be quite a bit of teasing in this movie, especially from Selina's angle, but from both.
You don't get to make demands. Be happy you get a batman film helmed by a decent director at all at this point.

Batfan175 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
There had better be something. "Sensuality" wasn't necessary in the previous Nolan Batman films, Rachel was a made up character that was written to reject Bruce in the long run and give him more trials and tribulations, and than die. Now with Selina/ Catwoman it is necessary. I am curious how Nolan writes it. I am curious how far he will take the PG13 rating. I hope the romance is written somewhat subtly, and Nolan has NOT been very subtle with his films lately but he has done it in the past. We all know their relationship in the comics, it's complicated. I hope it stays like that. There should be a pretty good amount of Sex appeal though, as I have said a million times today. I just hope it don't end with Bruce and Selina living happily ever after. Or well, I won't exclude that, but it can't be that simple, and it has to be a hell of a ride there.

One thing I have not heard anybody mention though is Talia... or well... "Miranda". There will be a lot of "sensuality" from this angle as well. Bruce will be struggling with 2 different (and attractive) love interests in this film. One will end up with him in the end, the other wont. But needless to say there should be quite a bit of teasing in this movie, especially from Selina's angle, but from both.
You don't get to make demands. Be happy you get a batman film helmed by a decent director at all at this point.
I wasn't making demands. Just stating my hopes for the movie, like most people do in a forum of any anticipated movie. And I said more than just my wishes, or well "demands". I was also bringing up Talia and her relation to what is in the rating.

Batfan175 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:

'Make demands'? He's not making demands, he's just saying what he hopes will be in the movie. Oversensitive much?

ComptonTerry wrote:
Asanty wrote:Yeah, I am very intrigued too, i dont remember the word 'sensuality' in rating of his other films, I doubt that we get some love scene, just sexy shots of Catwoman on batpod :-D , although I really would like Nolan shot this kind of scene and prove us (or not) he can create sexual tension

One will end up with him in the end, the other wont.

I only do not agree with this.
For me,he´ll end up with none of both(because I´m almost convinced that he will die at the end)

SilverHeart wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
'Make demands'? He's not making demands, he's just saying what he hopes will be in the movie. Oversensitive much?
i'm sorry but I interpreted the words "there had better be something" as "there had better be something or else...", which sounds like making demands but if I misread it i'm sorry. :?

Batfan175 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:
i'm sorry but I interpreted the words "there had better be something" as "there had better be something or else...", which sounds like making demands but if I misread it i'm sorry. :?
Meaning, Nolan usually doesn't have good female characters. Usually not very attractive, at least in his Batman films. So, for that reason nothing was meant to be sexualized... but this is Catwoman. I think stating Catwoman needs to be overtly sexualized (but not in the sense that she is just a sex symbol, she is much more, but like it or not that is a part of her overall appeal.) is stating the obvious. I want to see Nolan do that for once. Non of his movies have ever even reached the limits of PG13 in that sense.

Interpret that however you wish.

I find cats to be sexually attractive.

Is this official? No other website except for SHH has put this up. Batman-News hasn't and there's no mention of this anywhere else.

Baconboy wrote:Is this official? No other website except for SHH has put this up. Batman-News hasn't and there's no mention of this anywhere else.
You have to be braindead to think this would get a higher rating.So it doesn't matter if it's offcial or not.

Mr. Caine wrote:
Baconboy wrote:Is this official? No other website except for SHH has put this up. Batman-News hasn't and there's no mention of this anywhere else.
You have to be braindead to think this would get a higher rating.So it doesn't matter if it's offcial or not.
I only asked, because everyone's SOOOO excited for the whole "sensuality and language" crap. I wanted to know whether it's real.