TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SantomTheWhite wrote:I hope there's an F-bomb. and I hope it comes from Bane. Bane
before slitting the doctor's throat on the baseball field. Bane asks the crowd "Anyone want to tell me why this mother fucker is on his knees right now? Eh?! Hey! Speak up Gotham!"
So that guy was Doctor Pavel? :shock: Also, it was a football field.

SantomTheWhite wrote:I hope there's an F-bomb. and I hope it comes from Bane. Bane
before slitting the doctor's throat on the baseball field. Bane asks the crowd "Anyone want to tell me why this mother fucker is on his knees right now? Eh?! Hey! Speak up Gotham!"
Really?
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

no, I don't think that'll really happen...I was just saying it would be cool. Although I did hear that yes, Bane
did have someone on their knees in the football field and asked him "what's your name, sir?" then according to extras at the Heins field, he slit his throat. It's not confirmed whether or not it's the doctor. Maybe it is, I don't know.
At this point I don't want to hear any new spoilers other than a new trailer, new posters.

I cant picture Banes metallicy, dry voice saying "fuck" or "fucking"
Sigs???

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:10
qft

We all expected a PG-13 rating. But, what's more interesting is that Nolan has completed the film. Doesn't the MPAA only rate a final cut? I guess he showed the final cut to the WB bosses, instead of the rumored first/rough cut.

It's obviously Bruce yelling "What don't you f***ing understand?"

JonnyT23 wrote:It's obviously Bruce yelling "What don't you f***ing understand?"

TauHeel05 wrote:We all expected a PG-13 rating. But, what's more interesting is that Nolan has completed the film. Doesn't the MPAA only rate a final cut? I guess he showed the final cut to the WB bosses, instead of the rumored first/rough cut.
I suppose it's possible the MPAA made their decision based on the 4 hour cut. As long as they're not adding material, they can't really increase the rating.