TDKR is rated PG-13

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
'Some Sensuality' = Someone has Smex.

Definitely Alfred and someone else. There's just no other way this story could work.

Should I be jumping up and down screaming like a little school girl over this?

Because I'm not.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

SilverHeart wrote:'Some Sensuality' = Someone has Smex.
Or a hot make-out. :P

This seems to be Christopher Nolan's first PG-13 film with sex and language being something noteworthy to MPAA....

I'm looking forward to seeing how this "sensuality" plays out... It's hard picturing Nolan portray a sex scene.

Was there sex in Memento and Following? I forget.

MiracleSleeper wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing how this "sensuality" plays out... It's hard picturing Nolan portray a sex scene.

Nope not really. I honestly can't picture Nolan doing that sort of thing. I really hope there isn't too much of that stuff in this movie. One of the reasons I love TDK so much is because of how cold it is.

ComptonTerry wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing how this "sensuality" plays out... It's hard picturing Nolan portray a sex scene.

Nope not really. I honestly can't picture Nolan doing that sort of thing. I really hope there isn't too much of that stuff in this movie. One of the reasons I love TDK so much is because of how cold it is.
It's going to be a love affair between Batman and Catwoman, trust me, it's going to be deranged and bizare. Maybe Nolan will try to outdo his disturbing love depiction of Cobb and Mal from Inception. That would be nice.

jake088800 wrote:This is legit--pulled straight from the WB Exhibitor's site:

"PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language"
Bane and Batman are going to make out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twothumbsup:

akv1984 wrote:
jake088800 wrote:This is legit--pulled straight from the WB Exhibitor's site:

"PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language"
Bane and Batman are going to make out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twothumbsup:
Bane doesn't want to break Batman...

He wants to love Batman.