Loading...
The 2012 grand-scale epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

TDKR is rated PG-13

Posts: 239
Location: Berkeley, California
This is legit--pulled straight from the WB Exhibitor's site:

"PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language"
Posts: 9047
ZOMG!
Posts: 6818
Stunning turn of events!
Posts: 11444
Location: I think we just found a leanformer.
Image
Posts: 4047
What was TDK again? We don't really follow those ratings here in Denmark, we don't really have ratings in that sense here.
Posts: 18356
Image
Posts: 239
Location: Berkeley, California
Jonas Agersø wrote:What was TDK again? We don't really follow those ratings here in Denmark, we don't really have ratings in that sense here.


TDK was PG-13, for "intense sequences of violence and some menace."
Posts: 4047
jake088800 wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:What was TDK again? We don't really follow those ratings here in Denmark, we don't really have ratings in that sense here.


TDK was PG-13, for "intense sequences of violence and some menace."

Ok thanks, so whats the fuss about? :)
Posts: 31873
Location: Bayo 2
jake088800 wrote:This is legit--pulled straight from the WB Exhibitor's site:

"PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language"


sensuality indeed... :modesty:
Posts: 1451
Jonas Agersø wrote:What was TDK again? We don't really follow those ratings here in Denmark, we don't really have ratings in that sense here.


The dark Knight was also rated PG-13 but for "intense sequences of violence and some menace".
Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight Rises
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests.