TDKR Meet-Ups

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I know its a bit premature seeing as the film is not even out yet, but am I the only one who thinks it would be cool to see TDKR with other Nolan Fans? Like when its out on DVD we'd all watch in sync together over TinyChat or something. Or to take it the next level, when its out in theaters members living relativley close could meet up and watch it together IRL or something. Any thoughts on these ideas?

Please dont troll
-TBGB
Sigs???

I don't know if any other members live in Toronto but I'm going for a midnight screening for sure.
Why you lurking my page brah?

If any other New Yorkers were to all meet up I think it'd be safe to say...Lincoln 13?
Sigs???

No one here lives in Ipswich? Not even Brisbane?

BlairCo wrote:No one here lives in Ipswich? Not even Brisbane?
I'm in Norwich :)

Could be interesting for sure.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Los Angeles.

Dodd wrote:I don't know if any other members live in Toronto but I'm going for a midnight screening for sure.
I think I'll be seeing it in Mississauga.

It'd be cool if some of us British folk gather at the BFI.

Yeah most Londoners will probably go see this film at the BFI IMAX, opening night.