TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I just came :D All pics are fucking awesome, love Catwoman even more, bad ass, TDKR will own 2012 movie year! Confirmed!

Asanty wrote:I just came :D All pics are fucking awesome, love Catwoman even more, bad ass, TDKR will own 2012 movie year! Confirmed!
Damn right. :batman:

DoubleD wrote:Image

So smokin' hot!
That is AWESOME!

A guy who was in the Stock Exchange scene says that the location seen in the pic of Bane was also the headquarters in "In Time". He also said they filmed that scene in IMAX.

i wouldn't have assumed bane to be into stock market speculation. You learn something new every day :lol: .

Batfan175 wrote:i wouldn't have assumed bane to be into stock market speculation. You learn something new every day :lol: .
Prices will soar. Nice to see Nolan tackling ever level of infrastructure, actually showing it this time. Reminds me of The Wire.

Based4Life wrote:Image
Oh boy!!!! Anne is soooo beautiful. Never thought I would say that with a pic where Bale is present. Bale is hot too btw.

Addicted2Movies wrote:http://deadspin.com/5901018/just-three- ... ises-folks

Neat article.
We're three months away, and it already feels like something is ending. Nolan says this will be his last Batman film, and the rest of the cast, particularly Bale, is out too. There will be more Batman movies, of course; there's too much money to be made for there not to be. But there will not be another trilogy like this one, not done this well, this smartly, in this vital of a fashion.
:cry:

TalkOnCorners wrote:The lack of Marion in these pics make me saaaaadd. :(
Me too! I just want a pic of my queen! :(

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Image

So smokin' hot!
That is AWESOME!
I love how she is really going to be portrayed as a thief in this movie. That picture is just everything that Catwoman is supposed to be but hasn't been on film. I just freaking love this Catwoman!