TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Oneironaut wrote:
Mason wrote: Very intimate. It looks like they're about to share a kiss or something, steamy stuff. :tooexcited:
Like someone else pointed out, he's staring directly at her necklace. If that turns out to be Martha's, it actually would be very cruel.
But her necklace got torn apart by Chill?

Monicabbm wrote:
Oneironaut wrote: Like someone else pointed out, he's staring directly at her necklace. If that turns out to be Martha's, it actually would be very cruel.
I do not think it's the necklace of martha, but something that will make him remember that day.
THIS.

Sysmatic wrote:
Oneironaut wrote: Like someone else pointed out, he's staring directly at her necklace. If that turns out to be Martha's, it actually would be very cruel.
But her necklace got torn apart by Chill?
It has been remade!!

Not sure if posted.
Nolan has been talking up the movie’s two big new characters, Bane and Selena Kyle, AKA Catwoman.

“He represents formidable physical strength, combined with absolute evil of intention,” says Nolan of the former, played by Tom Hardy. Which isn’t exactly news given that everything we’ve seen of the man’s actions so far scream danger and power.

But he’s slightly more forthcoming on his vision for Kyle, calling her “a shifty cipher, calloused survivor, and world-class criminal.” For Anne Hathaway, who was tasked with bringing her to life, the physical challenge was the tough part. “Chris sat me down at the beginning and said, ‘Joseph Gordon-Levitt did all of his own fighting in Inception. That one zero gravity fight? He trained for two months.’ I basically left his office and went to the gym and just came out about five minutes ago.”

its not marthas necklace but that doesnt mean it wont remind him of her and that moment

Z. Cobb wrote:It has been remade!!
And I just spat my drink out! :lol:

When can we expect hi res images?

MSUspartans2211 wrote:When can we expect hi res images?
EW usually post them on their site a day or two later.

Forum Pro
Law
CRASHING THIS MARKET

WITH NO SURVIVORS.