TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DreamPolice wrote:(Sorry for double post)
I made this a couple of minutes ago. It's what the ending would look like if Nolan decided to cut-off after Alfred's nod.
I'd be okay with either ending.

I made this a couple of minutes ago. It's what the ending would look like if Nolan decided to cut-off after Alfred's nod.
I find this one kind of weird. It's like he's nodding to the public, like "Hey, it's finished, now you can go home!". Nice edit anyway.

Brave New World

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
I find this one kind of weird. It's like he's nodding to the public, like "Hey, it's finished, now you can go home!".
That's what I felt while I was making it. In a way, it's oddly appropriate since it's the last movie in the series; kinda like how Rocky Balboa/Rocky VI ended (e.g. waving at his wife and, at the same time, the audience).

natalie wrote:
Celestin wrote: Are we sure that it was beyond repair?
I'm talking about the one on TDK not TDKR. Only four Imax cameras (special ones more portable) existed by that time and they destroyed one of them. :facepalm:
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't even know they destroyed an IMAX cam on TDK...

Celestin wrote:
natalie wrote:
I'm talking about the one on TDK not TDKR. Only four Imax cameras (special ones more portable) existed by that time and they destroyed one of them. :facepalm:
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't even know they destroyed an IMAX cam on TDK...
Yeah, in one of the shots of the vehicle chase, a truck hit the car with the camera on it. The shot's still in the movie, they just edited the camera out. ;)

Bacon wrote:
Celestin wrote: Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't even know they destroyed an IMAX cam on TDK...
Yeah, in one of the shots of the vehicle chase, a truck hit the car with the camera on it. The shot's still in the movie, they just edited the camera out. ;)
Then there's the one Catwoman ran into with the BatPod. :facepalm:

Baniac wrote:
Bacon wrote: Yeah, in one of the shots of the vehicle chase, a truck hit the car with the camera on it. The shot's still in the movie, they just edited the camera out. ;)
IN TDK!!!!

Bacon wrote:
Baniac wrote:
IN TDK!!!!
wut
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Bacon wrote: IN TDK!!!!
wut
I was telling Celestin what caused the IMAX to break in TDK. Baniac then said something from TDKR. And I said "IN TDK!" cause that's what we were discussing not TDKR.