TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Fran wrote:That article does have spoilers. I kind of regret reading it now.
It's a great experience, feeling that you can do NOTHING about spoilers, I mean after you've read them. For one millisecond you're thinking "Oh, I've just read that, but I can erase my memory easly/go back in time 4 seconds ago so I haven't read it yet", but after that you realise that you cannot do these things. Ah, spoilers... :-D

AgentOfChaos wrote:How does a plane/chopper flying over a building sound corny? What's it supposed to do?
Maybe as corny as the Batpod flipping against the wall? If so, then I think you've confused "corny" with ABSOLUTELY BADASS.

(And that's not to AOC; I understand he's not agreeing with the OP WRT to the Bat's aerial acrobats being "corny.")

Interestingly I've never had any problem with the Batpod flipping off the wall :-D

If the Tumbler's "flying on rooftops", then it would seem counter-intuitive to assume that the Bat can't fly over them.

Rashad28 wrote:Podcast reaction to footage. http://www.modern-myth-media.com/2012/0 ... rises.html

Just listen.
This is an amazing podcast. These guys and there reactions got me even more excited.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

GothamGirl wrote:SON I KNOW WHERE I AM MY AVI IS BATMAN RELATED I AIN'T NO WHORE FOR JOSS.
Judging from your avatar, it looks like the Tumbler is raping the GCPD Car :shifty: .

Forum Pro
Law
GothamGirl wrote:
Based4Life wrote:
We'll see.
Oh, we shall.

Watch yaself.

Law_of_4 wrote:

Your avy may be Batman related but it fucking sucks
Foed.
Oh stop

Law_of_4 wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:
Oh, we shall.

Watch yaself.

Foed.
Oh stop
WTF went on here?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

that line is gonna come right at the climax and its gonna be so epic

after having the audience stunned with all the epic action, drama, and twists

Selina kyle ( audience): You've given them (us) everything
Batman (Chris Nolan): No I haven't. Not yet (jumps off the roof ..cue zimmer music)