TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Ace
Apparently Nolan asked Jack White to sing the national Anthem in the stadium scene.
https://www.post-gazette.com/ae/music/2 ... 1908140065
Earlier, White stopped to explain his “BURGH” Batman logo shirt, worn “just for you, Pittsburgh.”

“I only have a few regrets in my life,” he began, joking that “a few of those are children.” (At least we hope he was joking.)

“One of those regrets,” he continued, “is that Christopher Nolan asked me to play the National Anthem in ‘The Dark Knight,’ ” which was filmed partly in the stadium White was looking at from the stage.

He struggled with the decision for a week, White said, before concluding, “I can’t do it, because Jimi Hendrix owns that, and I respect him too much.”

Would you guys said tdkr has a positive reputation? With it being 8.4 and being on the top 250 lost for IMDb and having 87% on rotten Tomatoes. I would say so

There is a vocal (now less so than before) minority of people who don't understand what a plot hole is and continue to complain about said plot holes in the film.

However, even considering the numbers, the movie has been a tremendous critical and commercial success. I think it's even better than those numbers and I still consider it underrated fo what it was able to achieve and its emotional impact, even with the minor flaws it had (much like any great movie).

As time has gone on, you see more and more post from people who say the movie is "underrated" and some say they like it more than Dark Knight.

LelekPL wrote:
October 20th, 2019, 7:59 am
There is a vocal (now less so than before) minority of people who don't understand what a plot hole is and continue to complain about said plot holes in the film.

However, even considering the numbers, the movie has been a tremendous critical and commercial success. I think it's even better than those numbers and I still consider it underrated fo what it was able to achieve and its emotional impact, even with the minor flaws it had (much like any great movie).
I agree with you that even though it’s numbers are great that it’s still underrated. I think more people are coming around to it and that it’s gaining new fans. More people saying it’s underrated. That’s why I think it’s reputation is positive or At least not bad or mixed like the vocal minority say

Can you imagine a fourth movie? WTH would happen?
Blake fails as the new Batman and Bruce needs to come back? LOL
It's crazy how WB apparently didn't understand what that trilogy means

Nolan's heart wasn't in TDKR either. What makes them think he would want to do yet another one?

His heart wasn't in it? lol

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 19th, 2019, 9:35 am
Nolan's heart wasn't in TDKR either. What makes them think he would want to do yet another one?
His heart was absolutely in it