What's been your favorite part of TDKR hype so far?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It can be a specific moment, or just a general aspect of the hyping experience.

For me, aside from getting to just discuss the movie with people, the one moment that stands out was the first time I heard the leaked audio from the prologue. When I heard Bane's voice... I was just blown to bits. His voice was horrifying, yet also entirely unique. He didn't even sound human lol.

Good times so far!

Seeing this for the first time. And the second time. And the third.

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

There are some many moments to remember. I'l probably remember them forever. I'd say that these few events in particular really got me over-excited;

1.) The first official promotion picture of Bane.
2.) The beginning of shooting in India, followed by the London shoots (and then, of course, you know where this led).
3.) The teaser trailer.
4.) Operation Early Bird.
5.) The prologue audio leak, followed by the actual leak.
6.) The IMAX prologue screening.
7.) Various filming photos of Bane, Catwoman, and so on.
8.) The official Catwoman promotion picture.
9.) The second trailer.

There's so much that was endured during the hype, and although this sounds silly, it was an amazing experience to be with other fans enjoying the ride. It was a great 2011.

The Prologue
"When art imitates life"

Mason wrote: There's so much that was endured during the hype, and although this sounds silly, it was an amazing experience to be with other fans enjoying the ride. It was a great 2011.
Were you around for TDK's hype? I was at Super Hero Hype forums for it, it was a terrific experience. I learned so much, and really made me look at movies in an entirely different way.

MiracleSleeper wrote:
Mason wrote: There's so much that was endured during the hype, and although this sounds silly, it was an amazing experience to be with other fans enjoying the ride. It was a great 2011.
Were you around for TDK's hype? I was at Super Hero Hype forums for it, it was a terrific experience. I learned so much, and really made me look at movies in an entirely different way.
Nah, I wasn't around terribly much for the hype surrounding TDK. I wish I was, because I'm sure it'd have been just as crazy. Was it bigger than the hype this time around?

Mason wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote: Were you around for TDK's hype? I was at Super Hero Hype forums for it, it was a terrific experience. I learned so much, and really made me look at movies in an entirely different way.
Nah, I wasn't around terribly much for the hype surrounding TDK. I wish I was, because I'm sure it'd have been just as crazy. Was it bigger than the hype this time around?
TDK was insane, it was quite a bit more intense than the hype has been for this movie. I mean, the dedication and passion that the fans had for seeing the Joker was something I never personally saw before.

And this is mainly due to the viral marketing for the movie. I mean, the virals for TDK were out of this world. TDKR's virals have been poop compared to them. I mean, TDK virals had people literally leaving their houses and stuff to go search for things, it was nuts.

There were many good moments, like the website going up, the Catwoman reveal, antecipation to the teaser and trailer, the reports... The prologue reports were probably my favorite.

Oneironaut wrote:There were many good moments, like the website going up, the Catwoman reveal, antecipation to the teaser and trailer, the reports... The prologue reports were probably my favorite.
You're gonna have to update your signature, there's 133 days left.

Reveal of the teaser posters, prologue, and trailer #2 reveal. Can't remember how many times I've seen, but its definitely been a lot.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.