The Dark Knight Rises: The Official Novelization

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Does that cop shout at batman and then say sorry in the novel?

How does Barsad die in the novel, if it mentions his death because i haven't gotten to that part yet.

baneiac wrote: is there any more context either before or after this part? Does that excerpt in the novel come right after the scene where Ra's and his men find bane bloodied and bandadged? Im wondering why he would be balancing atop some planks to stay away from the men that came to rescue him? Perhaps this was his first initiation into LOS.
That scene is a part of his training with the LOS, AFTER he was rescued from the pit by Ra's.
TBO1812 wrote:How does Barsad die in the novel, if it mentions his death because i haven't gotten to that part yet.
The novel does not show Barsad's death. In the movie we are led to believe Foley killed him.

The minority of people who complain about "plot holes" should just read the Novelization and then maybe they will be satisfied. :problem:

I think that bane seems to feel that he's indebted to ra's al ghul for
rescuing him from the prison and obviously he's in love with talia
so it's not like he's a pawn but he deliberately chooses to help talia because himelf feels that it's the right thing to do. of course it isn't but it's nice to see the novelization expand on his motives.

@ MisterXDTV

thanx a ton dude !! :twothumbsup: :clap:
I was about to buy the book ,thats when i saw your post!

ill still buy the book though.A hardcopy is a must for a fan ! :twothumbsup:

Batfan175 wrote:I think that bane seems to feel that he's indebted to ra's al ghul for
so it's not like he's a pawn but he deliberately chooses to help talia because himelf feels that it's the right thing to do. of course it isn't but it's nice to see the novelization expand on his motives.
Why do a lot of people assume Bane was in love with Talia? It seemed more like sibling love to me.

IsYourH3artTaken wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:I think that bane seems to feel that he's indebted to ra's al ghul for
Why do a lot of people assume Bane was in love with Talia? It seemed more like sibling love to me.
There's definitely a lot of differing opinions about this. Some think he was in love with her. Others think he was more like a big brother or father-figure. Of course, I have my own opinion on the matter. ;)