The Dark Knight Rises: The Official Novelization

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Any one has it in pdf or digital form?

Hi guys i'm new
Just wanted to ask if someone could upload the bar scene with Selina from the novel and the last battle from batman and bane's fight until Talia's death ?
I would be very grateful ;)

Selina

It's now available on IBooks Store for 8 Dollars, but you need Ipod Touch, Iphone or Ipad because it has DRM...

Can someone post the conversation between Gordon and Blake on the rooftop with the smashed bat light?

I ordered this novel. I just want to know, it this any different from the script that everyone is able to download for free? Thanks

My favorite addition in the book that wasn't in the movie:

After Bane is rescued by the LOS in the flashback:
Bane balanced atop upright wooden poles as the League's brutal instructors battered him with hard oak staffs, trying to knock him off his perch. Bare-chested, the scars on his back a visible reminder of his past, Bane dodged and deflected the blows, refusing to fall.

A crude mask--an early prototype--hid his face.

With pride, Talia observed Bane's indomitable spirit, yet Ra's turned away.

I got The Dark Knight Rises novel on Monday. I was wondering if Lucius says "Nothing Like A Little Air Superiority" ?

Baniac wrote:My favorite addition in the book that wasn't in the movie:

After Bane is rescued by the LOS in the flashback:
Bane balanced atop upright wooden poles as the League's brutal instructors battered him with hard oak staffs, trying to knock him off his perch. Bare-chested, the scars on his back a visible reminder of his past, Bane dodged and deflected the blows, refusing to fall.

A crude mask--an early prototype--hid his face.

With pride, Talia observed Bane's indomitable spirit, yet Ra's turned away.
is there any more context either before or after this part? Does that excerpt in the novel come right after the scene where Ra's and his men find bane bloodied and bandadged? Im wondering why he would be balancing atop some planks to stay away from the men that came to rescue him? Perhaps this was his first initiation into LOS.

MisterXDTV wrote:I was able to strip the DRM off the IBook!

Here is the book for you as a gift (Epub format use Adobe Digital Editions to Read or other Epub reader!)

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/22780689/file.html

Hope You Enjoy!
You are the MAN! Thanks a lot man. :twothumbsup: :clap: :goNF: